I am not the kind of person who always has plans and follow them systemically. I like to keep things in moderation and quietly hoping for something more substantial. Anyway, instead of hoping for the best, this year I figured I would write some resolutions so that I can keep looking back during the years and see if I have achieved them. At least I could see my intention at this point in time.
- Improve my diet habit. I resolved to have less sugary and heavy carb diets and eating more veggies and fibers. I recently found eating oat meals has a positive impact on my health both physically and emotionally, so I will keep on eating them! I also resolved to drink less coffee and more green and white tea.
- Sleep earlier and be an early riser. I found it difficult and impractical to sleep before 12 am, and that results in my sleep deprivation because I have to wake up early each day. So sleeping early would hopefully give me more hours to sleep.
- Meditate more. I just started meditation on the NYE and on the new year’s day. I think it will be a good habit to carry on throughout the year. Initially I aim to meditate ~ 10-15 min a day but will try to increase the duration as time goes by.
- Be more focused and increase productivity. Easier said than done. Though I might have looked like I achieved a bit of something, a lot of time it was quite a last minute work. I need to be more motivated.
- Become more efficient in creating arts. Arts have been my recent favorites in terms of how I spend my spare time. So hopefully I will keep on creating more pieces in more efficiently.
- Launch our company. This is one of my biggest dreams! I hope to finish some thing(s) for our company everyday and hopefully by the end of this year, at least parts of our company will become tangible. Keep my fingers crossed.
- Spend less and save more. Again, easier said than done, but I will try!
What are your resolutions? Let’s not only wish for them but take the actions to make them happen too!